Welcome To Northlands
I am very pleased to welcome you to our Northlands Primary School and Nursery website and I hope it gives you an understanding of our school and its core values of Nurture, Challenge and Inspire.
Northlands is a happy school where our pupils feel a sense of belonging and pride. We aim to provide high quality education for every child within a calm and caring atmosphere where all are valued. Our holistic and well-rounded approach towards education provides an exceptional foundation for life-long learning, and we ensure that each child has the opportunity to grow in self-confidence and academic success. Forest Schools is an important part of our provision and we pride ourselves in delivering a broad curriculum with opportunities for developing artistic and sporting talents.
– Mrs. J Young
Action For Happiness
We’re entering unprecedented times with this Coronavirus pandemic. No one knows how it is going to pan out or how long it is going to last for. An unintended consequence is that our mental health may suffer as we keep apart from our families, friends, neighbours and colleagues.
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and carers from the NSPCC)